Easy Just Plug In
1. Connect the blue internet port of the DDWRT router to an Ethernet port on your existing router.
2. Use another Ethernet cable to connect your computer to a yellow Ethernet port on your new router.
3. Plug the supplied power adapter into the power jack and press the ON button.
4. Please wait for 5 minutes to let everything connect up. You will now be able to access the internet on any device you connect by Ethernet cable to the router.
5. You connect your wireless devices in the normal way. Your Wireless password is on the sticker on bottom of the router .